“A 40oz to freedom is the only chance I have to feel good...” – Sublime

“...two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.” – Henry Rollins

“Adult males > 200lbs” – 70’s Big

Monday, September 16, 2013

Return to Texas



- Bench: 93 x 5 x 5 (first and last reps paused)
- Press: 62.5 x 3 x 6
- Skullcrusher: 32.5 x 3 x 10
- Barbell Curl: 44 x 5 x 5
- Laterals: 3 x 12 

Comments: 

I’m returning to Texas.

It’s a basic 4 day (most weeks) Texas Method split until the meet (provided I can get my lifts up enough to justify competing at the end of November). I’m going to log my sessions every day like I used to. I truly believe this is the fastest and most efficient way to get my lifts up to where they should be before moving to more complex programming. Macros are going up and I’m not fucking around anymore. 

Also, I forgot weighted chins today, will do them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment