“A 40oz to freedom is the only chance I have to feel good...” – Sublime

“...two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.” – Henry Rollins

“Adult males > 200lbs” – 70’s Big

Sunday, July 15, 2012


First time at the track since I had that problem with my left knee a couple of months ago. 

- Conditioning: A bunch of 40s, 60s and 100s. 

It was the most glorious winter’s day, not a cloud in the sky and a cool southerly was blowing. I had tunes in my ears and endorphins pumping through my veins. It was nothing short of transcendental. Fucking beautiful. Mitch, you know what I’m talking about. 

In a time when so many repulsive losers are glorifying millionaires and manufactured pop stars and defining success by how much money one can accumulate, experiences like today remind me of what’s important and what’s at stake.  

Don’t be a hater? I say know your fucking enemy.

1 comment: