“A 40oz to freedom is the only chance I have to feel good...” – Sublime

“...two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.” – Henry Rollins

“Adult males > 200lbs” – 70’s Big

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Leaving SV & My New Log

- Press: 66/145 x 5/5/7
- Squat: 150/330 x 5/5/5 (PR) 
- Weighted Pull Up: 15.5/34 x 8/8
- EZ Tricep Extension: 32.5/71 x 15/15
- Core work between lifts
- Neck Harness: 16/35x30x4



Not a bad session today considering it was done on a combination of 5 hours sleep and relationship turmoil. I used some knee wraps for the first time to see if they might alleviate the pain in my right knee, but they didn't seem to help much. I will probably just stick to my TK knee sleeves in the future. 

A note on why I left SV:

As much as I appreciated all of the help that SV and its owner have given me and countless others since its inception, I cannot tacitly condone the censorship that has been occurring on the site - unbeknownst to many of its members. Over the last 7 months I have supported SV with both my hard earned dollars and through my participation on the forum. However stifling constructive discussion in order to protect a brand name is not something I want to be a part of.

3 comments:

  1. Well said. 150kg squats will get you big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair call on leaving. At least Rip is allowing the discussion to take place at the moment, even if he's very stuck in his 3x5 ways at this stage and not willing to see the question that people are actually asking.

    And nice work on the squats despite your recent setbacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes Jords, it's unfortunate that you perceive things in this manner.

    I valued your contributions to the site, you will be missed.

    ReplyDelete