“A 40oz to freedom is the only chance I have to feel good...” – Sublime

“...two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.” – Henry Rollins

“Adult males > 200lbs” – 70’s Big

Friday, June 24, 2011

Rolling with the punches

- Bench: 99/218 x 5/5/6
- Dumbbell Curl: 32/70 x 15/14
- Dip: BW x 10/10/10
- EZ Tricep Extension: 30/66 x 15/15
- Prowler - loaded with 4 plates – 20m x 10 in 10:00
- Core work between lifts
- Neck Harness 16/35x35x4

So I have decided to stop squatting until my tendonitis goes away. In the meantime I will try to push a heavier prowler instead; weather permitting. Then I will probably look at box squatting/learning to squat with more vertical shins.

Trashed my triceps today. Bench felt solid. I might even hit a PR before my next reset. Mitch arrives in the country tomorrow. Watch out for 3 weeks of big lifting and even bigger eating.

3 comments:

  1. ...and even bigger bum jacking! If you don't want people knowing what we do, just delete this post. I'll understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pete, yeah I'm going to give the Ibuprofen a go.

    ReplyDelete