“A 40oz to freedom is the only chance I have to feel good...” – Sublime

“...two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.” – Henry Rollins

“Adult males > 200lbs” – 70’s Big

Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Retraction


I would like to retract the statement I made in the previous post concerning SV.

John went out of his way to rectify the situation by giving me a call this morning to apologise for what was all a typical instance of internet miscommunication. We both made some errors in judgement and I think we have both learnt from this experience as a result. A lot of people wouldn’t have taken the time to personally call and resolve the situation, but John did and I would like to thank him for that and I would like to apologise for my role in what should have been a non-event. 

John is a genuinely good guy and I will continue to support SV. 

I will continue running this blog alongside my SV log.

No comments:

Post a Comment