“A 40oz to freedom is the only chance I have to feel good...” – Sublime

“...two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.” – Henry Rollins

“Adult males > 200lbs” – 70’s Big

Monday, June 20, 2011

A Lack of Sleep


- Bench: 98/216 x 5/5/6
- Squat: 152.5/336 x 5/5/5 (PR)
- EZ Curl: 45/99 x 10, 40/88 x 12
- Pushdown: 4x10
- Core work between lifts
- Neck Harness: 16/35x30x4 






Another session on the back of a poor night’s sleep. By the time I finally got to sleep it was 3am and then I was up at 8am to get to another day of my practicum – will be glad when that shit is over. Increased stress levels and a lack of sleep definitely aren’t conducive to growing. 

I am very disappointed with my bench, but I guess I just have to roll with it. 

Squats were pretty solid. As you can see in the video above, the 5th rep on the final set nearly just about fucking buried me. I think I lost a bit of tension or didn’t quite get enough bounce. 

Current bodyweight: 83kg/183lbs. 17 more pounds to freedom.

2 comments:

  1. Hey man, you should check out my new blog. It's called 220 pounds to freedom. It's 20 pounds better than yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. You are a funny mother.

    ReplyDelete