“A 40oz to freedom is the only chance I have to feel good...” – Sublime

“...two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.” – Henry Rollins

“Adult males > 200lbs” – 70’s Big

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Knee woes

- Press: 57.5/127 x 3x5 (light)
- Pushdown: 4x10
- EZ Curl: 40/88 x 3x10
- Conditioning: Prowler - 20m x 20 in 10:00
- Neck Harness 16/35x4x40

So my right knee is getting worse again. It doesn’t look like I will be able run TM for squats at the moment. I will look at squatting once a week and also start foam rolling my quads/IT band and maybe look into Active Release Therapy. I might consider squatting in flat soled shoes too as opposed to my Do Wins.

Light day for my press today. Let’s hope the 220lb bench on Friday feels nice and easy for a set of 5. I really just want to start making some serious progress again.

No comments:

Post a Comment