“A 40oz to freedom is the only chance I have to feel good...” – Sublime

“...two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.” – Henry Rollins

“Adult males > 200lbs” – 70’s Big

Monday, July 25, 2011

Squatting again

- Press: 62/137 x 5 x 5
- Squat: 120/264 x 12
- Weighted Pull Up: 23/50 x 3 x 5 + 10/22 x 8+ BW x 8
- Ab Wheel Roll Out: 3 x 12
- Neck Harness: 16/35x4x45

I squatted today for the first time in three weeks. I squatted in flat soled shoes and kept my head down in an attempt to reduce the acuteness of my knee angle. They definitely felt and looked better and I am tempted to have one last go at progressing them on a 3x5 LP format. I’m not sure though and will just have to see how my knee feels once I continue squatting. My hip is almost completely better, with just a little bit of residual tightness.

Press felt a little too light which is good because I will be increasing the weight next volume day.

No comments:

Post a Comment