“A 40oz to freedom is the only chance I have to feel good...” – Sublime

“...two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.” – Henry Rollins

“Adult males > 200lbs” – 70’s Big

Monday, August 19, 2013



- Bench: 90 x 5 x 5 (first and last reps paused)
- Weighted Chin: 30 x 3 x 6
- Lateral: 3 x 10
- Skullcrusher: 3 x 10 

Comments: 

I’ve been crazy busy lately and forgot to log my last few sessions. Long story short: I’m done with block periodization and have decided to take a leaf out of Mitch’s book and freestyle it into my next meet.  

6 comments:

  1. Do RTS mate, I'm pretty much freestyling it.

    Squatted 400 btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about that but it seems very complicated and have no idea where to start. If you were willing to help me out I would definitely give it a go.

      Awesome work in the 400 squat bro!

      Delete
    2. sure thing, add me on Facebook, it will be easier to communicate, and I have it open while I study everynight.

      Neil Kelman

      Delete
    3. I don't have facebook bro. Maybe send me your email address via the private messaging on the SS forums?

      Delete
  2. what pushed you over the edge in the end and made you give up the block program?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a complete lack of any real progress and I need something more flexible at the moment.

      Delete