“A 40oz to freedom is the only chance I have to feel good...” – Sublime

“...two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.” – Henry Rollins

“Adult males > 200lbs” – 70’s Big

Wednesday, September 12, 2012



- Press: 78 x 3 x 3 (PR)
- Barbell Step Up: 80 x 3 x 5
- Biceps, Triceps, Abs & Neck
- Pull Up: 6,5,4,4,3
- Conditioning: Farmer’s Walk (120kg)/Prowler (60kg) x 5 in 10:00

I was considering having a lighter press session today until I stopped being a fucking pussy and went hard and heavy instead. 

The combination of the farmers walk (on my brand new handles) and prowler was pretty intense; had me breathing good and hard and wanting it to be over.

I haven’t been uploading much video lately (though I’ve still been filming almost everything I do) so I thought I’d start uploading some again for your (ie: Mitch) viewing pleasure. 


3 comments:

  1. Looks so fun. Can't wait to train in the Dungeon again.

    You should post video more often. I've been meaning to film lately too but I kept forgetting to charge my camera. Will film my Deadlift tommorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, your prowler is silent compared to mine! Well, I'm pushing mine across cobble stones ... that's a bumpy ride.

    Impressive pressing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I actually screwed wood onto the bottom of my prowler to reduce the noise as it was incredibly loud otherwise and didn't want any complaints from the neighbors!

      Delete