“A 40oz to freedom is the only chance I have to feel good...” – Sublime

“...two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.” – Henry Rollins

“Adult males > 200lbs” – 70’s Big

Thursday, November 8, 2012



- Press: 77 x 5 x 2
- Close Grip Bench: 92.5 x 4 x 5
- Weighted Chin: 28 x 3 x 6
- Band Pushdown: 5 x 10 

Comments: 

My left shoulder is a little beat up so I have switched my volume bench to close grip. Hopefully I can do my volume with close grip and still progress my intensity bench using my regular grip. Will see how it goes.

3 comments:

  1. What kind of program are you running?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mike, I running a volume/ intensity (ie Texas Method)set up for my presses, on a 4 day split. I have recently started doing intensity bench/volume press one day and intensity press/volume bench the other. I can't squat at the moment so I'm just doing what I can there and I'm using Paul Carter's programming for my deadlift. Cheers.

      Delete
    2. Sounds like a good plan. I need to push and press more.

      Surprised you can deadlift but not squat. The deadlift doesn't aggravate the same areas?

      Hope you can squat again soon. Life is not worth living if you cannot squat. :-)

      Delete