“A 40oz to freedom is the only chance I have to feel good...” – Sublime

“...two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.” – Henry Rollins

“Adult males > 200lbs” – 70’s Big

Friday, September 30, 2011

Not giving up

- Close Grip Bench: 92/203 x 2 x5, 1 x 8
- Squat: 160/353 x 6 (PR)
- Pull Up: 50 total
- Dip: BW x 5 x 10
- Weighted Sit Up: 2 x 20
- Neck Harness: 24/53x4x35



I came forward on rep 3 of that squat set and nearly lost my balance. I momentarily considered terminating the set but then said no-fucking-way, regathered my composure and proceeded to hit 6 reps. I was a bit pissed off and dissatisfied because of it, but Nick said I was being stupid and that I should be happy that I overcame an obstacle that could have easily put me off the rest of the set.

2 comments:

  1. You came forward a little on one rep, who cares. You got your six reps. Your half way too 400. Well done man.

    ReplyDelete