“A 40oz to freedom is the only chance I have to feel good...” – Sublime

“...two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.” – Henry Rollins

“Adult males > 200lbs” – 70’s Big

Monday, September 19, 2011

What to do?

- Bench: 100/220 x 2 x 3 and 1 x 5
- Squat: 152.5/336 x 1 x 6 (rep PR) and 120/264 x 1 x 12
- Weighted Sit Up: 2 x 15

My arms and elbows were still sore from Cindy so I didn't do much today.

I'm not really sure what I'm doing program-wise. My bench has well and truly plateaued but with summer coming I want to be looking fit and lean and therefore am not willing to drive progress by eating big.

I'm really keen to give 5/3/1 a good go, but I feel bad that I won't be lifting with Nick on Wednesdays. I'm considering sticking with a 3 day a week program, but I'm not sure what.

What to do?

1 comment:

  1. When in times of trouble I like to turn to DQP feeds. Call me for a consult.

    ReplyDelete