“A 40oz to freedom is the only chance I have to feel good...” – Sublime

“...two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.” – Henry Rollins

“Adult males > 200lbs” – 70’s Big

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Small but significant progress

- GHR: BW x 2 x 10
- Bench: 97.5/215 x 8(+1), 92.5/204 x 8(+1)
- Rack Pull: 210/463 x 12
- EZ Curl: 42.5/94 x 12, 35/77 x 15
- Core Work
- Neck Harness: 24/53x2x40
- Wrist Roller


I bumped the bench down a bit, as I wanted to hit higher in the rep range and then microload from there. The first set was actually an equal rep PR, I hit this just before I went to NZ to visit Mitch when my bench was at its strongest, I was eating like a pig and was nearly 5lbs heavier then I am now. So this was a small but definite victory.

Absolutely crushed the rack pull and I had a couple more in me for sure. Looks like I’ll have to buy some more plates.

Got a wrist roller the other day. Talk about forearm burn, that thing kills.

In other not so good news, I’ve done something to my left foot, it’s all bruised and I can’t even walk or put any weight on it without experiencing some serious pain. I can only assume that it was caused by wearing shoes that I don’t normally wear on my AM cardio. Let’s hope it gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment