“A 40oz to freedom is the only chance I have to feel good...” – Sublime

“...two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.” – Henry Rollins

“Adult males > 200lbs” – 70’s Big

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Industrial estate hill sprints

- Conditioning: hill sprints x 8

I drove to the track ready to do some 400m intervals only to find that they are returfing it. So I found a good hill in the industrial estate on the way home and ran it until I felt sick. Looks like I won’t be doing any 100m sprints or 400m intervals until they finish the track.

4 comments:

  1. I just got home from work and ate a large DQP (Double Quarter Pounder) meal and strawberry thickshake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All jokes aside, I just want to go on record and say: as your best friend, I am seriously concerned about your diet, body composition and general health. I'll leave it at that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like I'm seriously concerned that your squat hasn't increased in 6 months :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah well, can't say I didn't try :( Only have your well being in mind.

    ReplyDelete